WeP-UP project will provide a set of free services to startups in West Pomerania:
- a stationary One Stop Shop dedicated for startups will be created in Szczecin to receive support and orientation for business growth and acceleration;
- an on-line market-place starting from July 2018 where startups will be presented and will be given visibility (e.g. with an on-line session ‘The Pitch of the month’) and where they can receive information and hints to meet investors and innovation partners;
- 4 matchmaking events will be arranged in Szczecin, Berlin, Rome and Tartu with participation of the most innovative West Pomerania startups; matchmaking events will involve international investors and innovation actors with whom strategic partnerships may be established;
- participation of West Pomerania startups to a major event at EU level (e.g. Slush in Helsinki) will be supported. The event is planned by December 2018 to look for investors, customers, media exposure or mentoring, to reach the global audience and engage with the tech community;
- 4 conferences will be organised in Szczecin during 2018 to inspire entrepreneurship, transfer knowledge and business practices; startups experiences will also be presented.
Mapping the start-up ecosystem
The first step in the implementation of the WeP UP project! is the mapping of start-ups in the region of West Pomerania. On the basis of this measure, the first report on the state of the start-up ecosystem in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship will be created. In April, a number of free services for West Pomeranian start-ups will be launched, including: business development support within the stationary one-stop shop service point, the possibility of establishing business contacts and access to an international community working to support entrepreneurship through internet platform, the opportunity to participate in international match-making events and conferences.
By completing the survey you will have the chance to become a beneficiary of the free services offered by our project, which will help you develop your business, also in the international field.
Tecnopolo Tiburtino, Via G. Peroni, 386
phone: +39 06 400 40 358-9
engage – Key Technology Ventures AG
phone: +49 30 2887456-50
Baltic Innovation Agency OÜ
phone: +372 699 9482
Fill in the Registration Form: http://www.wepup.zarr.com.pl/pl/ and become part of the startup community in West Pomerania region.